As a Client Development Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of advertiser accounts. Client Development Managers provide expert advice, training and consultation on affiliate marketing best practices and strategies; as well as create content, tools, and thought leadership. Client Development Managers play a key role in renewing contracts, upselling relevant services, providing financial projections, and working with counterparts in other CJ functions to ensure client needs are met. The Client Development Manager is the trusted advisor to our advertisers and partners with them on how to best execute affiliate marketing strategy on the CJ Affiliate network.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Manage client relationships and develop a deep understanding of advertisers corporate and marketing objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results.
- Coach clients on how to best execute the strategies we provide.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the advertiser's performance management team.
- Define platform feature and capability enhancements as a product stakeholders on behalf of advertisers.
- Grow CJ client revenues and accurately forecast revenue growth, potential upside and risk, realizing upside and mitigating risk.
- Develop best practices, content, and tools to be used by clients and/or published in CJ's Support Center, Blog, and other marketing collateral
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four year college or university or commensurate work experience.
- 5-10 years of experience working in a marketing role-ideally digital performance marketing.
- Capability to develop thoughtful strategies to grow advertiser programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Analytics, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives.
- Deliver high quality service and results to clients while delivering against CJ financial expectations.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver - you are able to influence/develop/negotiate account strategies that incorporate affiliate marketing best practices.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You are respectful to varying opinions and perspectives.
Web Reference : AJF/358529542-202
Posted Date : Thu, 23 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Publicis Media. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe