- The AWS ETL Architect is responsible for delivering Data On Cloud projects for Amazon AWS based projects. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for developing and delivering AWS cloud solutions to meet todays high demand in areas such as AIML, IoT, advanced analytics, open source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, serverless, etc. The AWS ETL Architect is responsible for delivering Cloud based Big Data and Analytical Solutions. Responsibilities include evangelizing data on cloud solutions with business partners, leading Business and IT stakeholders through designing a robust, secure and optimized AWS architectures and ability to be hands-on delivering the target solution. This role will work with business partners and leading internal data engineers in delivering big data solutions on cloud. The AWS ETL Architect will build ETL pipelines to ingest thedatafrom heterogeneous sources into our system.
- Bachelor Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in big data, database and data warehouse architecture and delivery
- Design, develop, and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, access) in AWS
- Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions using big data ETL tools: Talend, Glue, etc.
- Prepare documentation and designs for AWS data solutions and applications
- Design and implement distributed analytics platforms for analyst teams
- Migrate data from traditional relational database systems to AWS relational databases such as Amazon RDS, Aurora, and Redshift
- Implement ad-hoc analysis solutions using Athena
- Take ownership of technical solutions from design and architecture perspective for projects in presales phase as well as on-going projects.
- Ability to perform data manipulations, load, extract from several sources of data into another schema.