Full Stack Developer (R&D) Company:
Samsung Research America (SRA) Lab:
Outdoor Display Lab Location:
Logan, Utah Lab Summary:
The Outdoor Display R&D Lab is responsible for the design, development and support of Samsung's large format outdoor LED displays. The lab's areas of focus are mechanical and electrical design and development, software development, maintenance and support, commissioning and testing and manufacturing support. Position Summary:
The Web developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining cloud-based systems, configuring the cloud platform, including resolving security issues. Responsibilities Include:
Provide working drawings from engineering sketches, such as block drawings, diagrams, and panel layout drawing. Provide design assistance and facilitate product improvement and the design of new and innovative products.
- Gather ideas and concepts from others and develop improvements
- Build and optimize a secure web page for evolving business needs.
- Provide continued support for one or more web properties.
- Maintain communication with team members and supervisors concerning the direction of the website.
- Code and script applications.
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience/training.
- CI/CD, TDD, GitHub, Electron skills is a plus.
- AWS certifications (Foundational or higher) are a plus.
- Attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to achieve targets/goals/deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong problem skills and a creative approach for generating new ideas
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Samsung is committed to encouraging a diverse workplace and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Web Reference : AJF/429515993-202
Posted Date : Fri, 30 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Samsung Research America. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe