At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line-reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence-delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible-for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what's next.
Plans, performs, and executes complex operational or financial processes such as IT Service Management initiatives.
- Responsible for the availability, performance, capacity, resiliency and functionality of Front office Siebel/SFDC and Microsoft Dynamics application portfolio to meet/exceed Zebra business needs and agreed upon service level agreements.
- Performs system software upgrades including prioritizations, scheduling, coordination and deployment of Agile sprint Deliverables
- Interface with the business partners and key IT Delivery leads to understand the evolving business needs and trigger appropriate actions for planning and execution.
- Develops complex diagrams and evaluates existing processes
- Manages the organization, leading, facilitating, and communication with cross-functional project teams
- Develops complex metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Manages collection of data to identify root cause of problems
- Measures performance against complex process requirements
- Establishes improvements to performance shortfalls
- Manages the presentation and training of courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control
- Manage process to survey and analyze best practices for techniques and processes
- Advises on complex cost and benefit analysis
- Utilizes expertise as the inter-department interface between the user and IT areas that are responsible for training the user in the interpretation of information system reports, report capabilities, and limitations
- Provides guidance and expertise for less experienced team members
- Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive monitoring and RPA tools as well as collaboration with Applistructure team for reactive analysis and maintenance.
- Manages, resolves and documents issues and events related to system and environment availability.
- Work closely with Applistructure team to monitor and measure performance characteristics of applications.
- Assist with regular management operations review with IT leadership and Manage and Optimize Operation efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience ITIL, Application support principles and techniques
- Experience with IT Development Lifecycle Process.
- 2+ years leadership experience desirable
- Work at the direction of the Application Support Manager to support all production and non-production applications across Zebra IT portfolio. Including Level 1.5 and Level 2 Support for Sibel/SalesForce(sales and Channels), and Microsoft Dynamics applications
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with others
- Demonstrate ability to understand business impacts and provide options to solve end user issues
- Advanced technical experience
Note : May consider Remote Hire for right candidate skillset*(This job will be remote but will not be performed in Colorado)
- Ability to mentor team members
- Managing complex issues and applying root cause analysis
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP Supply Chain, Finance and HR on-prem, as well as Planning Cloud and HCM, GTM/OTM cloud application is a plus
- Ability to implement new systems and tools
- Experience managing IT documentation processes
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced demonstration of project managing IT solutions
- Manages in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and broad work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com .
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf . The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf . We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Web Reference : AJF/353383159-202
Posted Date : Wed, 22 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Zebra Technologies. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe