Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Working under the direction of Team Lead/Project Manager, the senior statistical programmer conducts programming activities for a trial, early phase project, indication, or publication activities.
- Lead at least one study team in terms of providing technical and domain related guidance.
- May require to lead and manage a team of 2-4 members
- Ability to work on data migration from legacy datasets to standards such as CDISC or any other client specific standard.
- Read and understand the program specifications document.
- Prepare SAS analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures as per specifications.
- Create programs to create graphs and tables that are required in CSRs, safety reports, efficacy reports, etc. ensuring on-time quality delivery.
- Validate and transform datasets as per client assignment specifications.
- Validate tables, listings, and figures as per client assignment specifications.
- Co-ordinate with the client and US-team for clarity of specifications, data issues, outliers, reviews, schedules, etc.
- Contribute in the organization's recruitment process by identifying need and required skill set of resources and conducting interviews to hire appropriate resources.
- Perform all the above tasks using standard operating procedures (SOPs) as defined in Quality Management System or the respective client(s) as applicable
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related health science field with a minimum of 5 years of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data.
- Well conversant with regulatory requirements and drug development process.
- Good understanding of Clinical trial domain and good SAS programming skills
- Ability to work independently.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel's human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Web Reference : AJF/349788886-202
Posted Date : Fri, 01 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Cytel Inc. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe