The Sale Planning and Forecast Analyst is an integral part of the Sales Planning and Forecasting department. This position is responsible for maintaining the sku level forecast by utilizing the Demand Planning Pyramid within Logility. The Sale Planning and Forecast Analyst will collaborate closely with various departments including Buying, Brand, and Sales. Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing the sku level forecast for assigned brand/channels of business and ensure the bottoms-up forecast aligns with the high level plan.
- Collaborate closely with brand and sales teams to ensure all market knowledge is incorporated into the demand plan.
- Utilize Logility's Demand Planning solution to develop statistical and collaborative forecasts.
- Maintain product attributes in Logility (price, cost, item status, etc.)
- Establish safety stock policies for assigned products to achieve desired service levels.
- Assist in managing the flow of inventory over the product's life cycle, including managing down inventory at end of life.
- Review purchases with buying team to ensure the requested buys are accurate and necessary.
- Help establish and document departmental processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degreeor four years of relevant work experience required. ABachelor's degree in economics,supply chain, or business is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with various levels of management.
- Must possess strong computer skills; advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of how demand planning software packages work.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: