Responsible for in-process inspection and testing quality verification. Ensure all QA bench-top test equipment is calibrated and functioning properly. Responsible for documentation, sampling and quarantining of non-conforming material.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for in-process inspection and test verification for Quality, and Food Packaging Safety requirements.
- Ensure all QA bench-top test equipment is calibrated and functioning properly.
- Responsible for documentation, sampling and quarantining of non-conforming material. Maintains other sample requirements as defined.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, effectively communicate, get along with others, positive attitude and well organized.
- Must be comfortable working with quality testing equipment at the site
- High School diploma or GED
- Two to five years' experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Ability to deliver training to other employees ?
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Good organizational skill
- Prior quality experience in a similar role utilizing testing equipment, strongly preferred.
Web Reference : AJF/411359526-202
Posted Date : Thu, 29 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of PROAMPAC. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe