|Location:||Lake Mary, FL|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Enterprise Cloud Architect for our client in the Energy domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Houston, TX or Orlando, FL
Role: Enterprise Cloud Architect
Primary Skills: MS Azure
Role Description: The Enterprise Cloud Architect must have at least 5+ years of experience. In this role, you will design, develop, deploy, and support Information Technology (IT) equipment, services, processes and software within the cloud infrastructure environments such as Microsoft Azure for the company's Shared Services and its affiliates.
The Architect also acts as a project and team lead to the Enterprise Infrastructure personnel.
Note: You need to be onsite 2 days in a week, in either Houston, TX or Orlando, FL.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aids in the supervision of the Enterprise Infrastructure Team.
- Assists with priority planning, resource management and development plans.
- Analyze system needs to meet business requirements, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions;
- Deploys, manages, and administers multiple O365 and Azure tenants
- Provisions Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI PowerShell ARM templates
- Manages Azure DevOps repos and branch policies
- Defines and implements the configuration of Azure IAAS and PAAS services for high availability data redundancy, data loss prevention, site recovery and resilience
- Defines and implements the security architecture to ensure data security at rest and in transit application security key management identity management authentication and authorization with OIDC and OAuth2 infrastructure security with Azure VNets NSGs UDR etc.
- Effective communication skills to support the team, internal and external clients
- Ability to recommend and develop plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases related to information technologies for the company and its affiliates.
- Works with multiple vendors to obtain a clear understanding of available technology and aid in vendor management
- Helps develop, implement, and monitor management information systems' policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance;
- Identifies systems capacity thresholds and implements capacity upgrades as required;
- Maintains high-level and detailed knowledge on Cloud services as well as computing, network, and security industries, best practices, evolving technologies and security threats;
- Maintains the highest level of honesty and integrity at all times:
- (1) Protects company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of third parties and maintains the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- (2) Perform such other duties as may be required from time to time by the company.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Applies effective written and verbal communication.
- Protects confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Travels (up to 25%) by land and/or air.
Knowledge, Skills & Education:
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive understanding network and Cloud services design and support including firewalls
- High level of knowledge relating to Azure Cloud Services, Hyper-V, VMware, Windows clustering, Citrix, Active Directory, System Backups, Unified Communications, data centers
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (BA) in Computer Science or related field from four-year college or university and at least seven (7) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a technical services environment.
- At least 3 years of senior-level Azure cloud experience, preferably in a multi-tenant environment.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Expert (AZ-303 & AZ-304) preferred.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of database, project management, spreadsheet, and word processing software, electronic mail, statistical software, graphics, technical diagrams, flow charts, etc.
- Windows Server with Linux Administration experience preferred
- Azure CLI PowerShell and ARM Templates (required)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge on PowerShell
- Hands-on experience on Azure Command Line Interface
- Designing and analysis of Security
- Azure Networking Azure Virtual Networks ExpressRoute Site to Site VPN NSG App Service Environment
- Azure DevOps configuration and management
- Experience with Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning Azure API Management Policies, Azure App Service, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Identity Management, Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, Open ID, Connect 7 Cloud Security, Azure Key Vault, HSTS, SSL, TLS Ingress Control, Certificate Management, Azure Security Center Threat Detection
- One of the following certifications is required, multiple certifications are preferred:
- (1) AZ104 Azure Administrator Associate
- (2) AZ140 Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
- (3) AZ303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- (4) AZ304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- (5) M365 Security Administrator Associate
- (6) M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and/or hear. Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Eye and Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Travel: Travel up to 25%
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Wasim Akhtar
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2189) | T: +1 412.200.1197 (Ext: 2189)
Equal Employment Opportunity