We are looking for a passionate and driven Project Manager to be part of our team. As the Project Manager, you will be in charge of the planning, budgeting, and execution of projects from start to finish. You will be working closely with Kingscott staff and consultants to ensure success through alignment with the schedule, budget, and upholding high standards for each project. You, together with the upper management, will work together to earn client satisfaction with each project.
What you will be doing:
- Aggressively pursue and secure new projects in partnership with the marketing team to help Project Directors and Kingscott reach revenue goals.
- Perform evaluations to assigned employees.
- Create, implement, and manage project commitments and ensure that they are in line with inhouse budgets, schedules, and manpower requirements to achieve profit.
- Monitor project team performance to ensure adherence to client-specific program, budget, and schedule, as well as Kingscott€ s quality control standards.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, and other disciplines as needed.
- Work with the scheduling committee to manage the staffing and scheduling of projects.
- Motivate and guide project team members through projects.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor€ s or master€ s degree in architecture or an equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of architectural design experience.
- Certification, registration, or licensure preferred.
- K-12 education facility and commercial building design experience a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
- Working knowledge in architecture, engineering, planning, and interior design.
- Can delegate tasks and work well with a team.
- Analytical, thinks outside the box, comfortable with solving problems, and with good interpersonal and leadership skills. Thrives well in an energetic and challenging work environment.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life, and 401(K) with company match
- Flexible work schedule € we work four days a week!
- Collaborative environment and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Variety of work tasks and experiences € no two days will ever be the same!
- Opportunity to influence key decisions and help us meet our goals
Perks and benefits:
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Remote Work Program
- Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Open Floor Plan
- Company Outings
- Happy Hours
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Happy Hours
- Meals and/or Snacks Provided
- Phone allowance
Web Reference : AJF/359663701-202
Posted Date : Mon, 27 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of HR Collaborative. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe