If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Solutions Transload Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team. Your Role In this highly visible and customer facing Sea Logistics solutions position, the candidate will serve as the technical lead to oversee the 3rd Party transload intergration with the facilities as well as the system provider. This role will require cross functional leadership inside and outside of the organization in order to manage expectations and deliver on promises made to the both external and internal customers. He/she will be responsible for overseeing the project regarding the implementation of a 3rd party transload visibility platform, integrations with: visbility provider, 3rd party warehouse providers, Kuehne+Nagel systems, and external customer systems. This position requires an engagement in customer needs as well as a high level understanding of systems and processes regarding drayage, transload/cross docking and outbound truckload load management. A positive, collegial attitude and high level of professionalism are essential for this position to coordinate internal processes and meet external facing requirements. Your Responsibilities
- Be the system project lead for all technical requirements regarding transload operations & visbility.
- Understand the operational flow of containerized freight inbound to USA.
- Have a solid understanding of transload and/or cross dock operations as well as outbound FTL process.
- Provide technical support and design regarding operational flow and supply chain analytical functions by working cross functionally with the International Supply Chain team, Sea Logistics Operations Team, and Intermodal Teams.
- Implement best practices with regard to data integrity.
- Coordinate with internal staff and partners.
- Travel to facilities as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned consistent with the objectives of the business.
Your Skills and Experiences
- BS or Certificate in Logistics/Supply Chain/International business/Project Management; or equivalent in experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in global supply chain processes.
- Ability to think tactically and strategically.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Outstanding planning, organization, and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, assertive, and able to work independently, with minimal direction.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Products; especially Excel and Tableau a must.
- Strong technical understanding of Systems ie KN applications (or similar); Infor Nexus, WMS and ERP systems, EDI concepts and processes.
- Solid understanding of international supply chain concepts ie Principles of inventory management, distribution, procurement.
- Experience in manager level customer interaction ie customer service, sales, marketing, or sales support team.
Good Reasons to Join We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Web Reference : AJF/359076119-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Kuehne Nagel. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe