US LBM is one of the leading and fastest growing distributors of specialty building materials in the United States, with a team of over 14,000 employees located throughout the country. Since our founding in 2009, we have acquired over 60 companies and have expanded to more than 400 locations serving 37 states. US LBM is a progressive organization that promotes a unique culture that focuses on the value of its customers and associates. Developing our people is critical to our strategy and fostering our culture of empowerment.
The Senior MDM Developer/Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders and 3rd parties to design, develop and maintain systems required to populate our enterprise data management systems and refresh and syndicate data for multiple domains. You will participate in all phases of complex data manipulation and storage components based on business requirements and design specifications, while adhering to defined standards and appropriate techniques.
Things you should know about working at US LBM:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as a Senior MDM Developer:
- Fulfilling the role of System Administrator for the MDM tool (EnterWorks Enable )
- Executing Master Data related projects and initiatives
- Performing audits and data validation against Master Data definitions
- Establishing and reconfiguring more technical aspects related to system workflows and matching rules
- Executing technical development and configuration of various Master Data Management elements to ensure accurate data creation, transformation, translation and retention
- Working within overall MDM solution architecture, defining component architecture, reviewing detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture across the complete data lifecycle
- Maintaining Metadata stores for Master Data Attributes, Definitions and Usages
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 1 year experience with EnterWorks or other MDM, PIM solutions
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in MDM in a technical capacity
- Experience in construction or building materials industry preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and proficiency in interrogating SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Hands on development in tools such as SSIS and Python
- BT Scripting experience
- Strong ability to self-manage and drive toward high quality results
- Thrive in complex, often ambiguous, and fast paced environments
- Strong analytic skill set and a high degree of proficiency in data profiling and modeling
- Must have a technical background and be able to lead data integration, data modeling, MDM workflow, etc. through a firsthand understanding
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of various data methodologies (eg REST, SOAP, EDI, Enterprise Service Bus, Python, SQL
- Demonstrated effectiveness in leading/directing small project teams
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Strong sense of accountability, adaptability, flexibility and a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and proven problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Web Reference : AJF/377992715-202
Posted Date : Sat, 25 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of US LBM Holdings. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe