|Job Type:||Full Time|
Software DeveloperIPAC Developer Job Description
Job Title: UI/UX Developer or Software Developer
Department: Solution Delivery
Reports to: Software Development Manager, Public Sector
Purpose of the Position
To create quality software development solutions in the design and development of software applications for a variety of market, client, and internal requirements. To be responsible for the development of internal documentation and some customer facing or external documentation. To be responsible for determining detailed construction estimates and timelines for the development of software programs, providing technical software support, and investigating and resolving software problems. To document and communicate the progress and completion of tasks or issues to necessary parties. BCforward is looking for a developer to join a team to continue the development of the State of Indiana agency case management system. The solution is AWS enabled and web-based software, supporting upwards of 10k users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
* Develop highly scalable solutions using a variety of tools and languages, including AWS stack, Php, React, C#, and a multitude of other best-for-solution technologies.
* Deliver software solutions and releases with measurable consistency.
* Suggest architectural improvements to enable products to be maintainable, supportable, usable, and upgradable.
* Work with business stakeholders and product owners to identify software solutions to business challenges.
* Must demonstrate the ability to excel in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile team environments.
* Mentor and technically lead less experienced team members.
* Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
* Create and design reports that are requested using Crystal Reports
* Perform regular unit and regression testing
2. Technical Learning and Growth
* Able to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
* Self-guided training and growth with guidance from mentors, peers, or management.
* Continues to actively hone skills through research, certifications, and project work.
* Willing to work on additional projects for Solution Delivery
* Excellent team-oriented communication skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 144401 when responding to this ad.