As a Systems Architect
, you will be responsible for designs and defines architecture for the future-state IT capabilities and services while working with a highly skilled team in support of the mission! Click APPLY to be contacted about this position What You Will Be Doing :
Must Have :
- Designs and defines architectures for future-state IT capabilities and services.
- Work with stakeholders to facilitate alignment of business strategies, operational processes, and IT strategies related to future-state architecture changes.
- Leverage enterprise methodologies and patterns.
- Operate and sustain database servers.
- Troubleshoot clusters/farms of database servers.
- Identifying and documenting architectural requirements supporting future Enterprise needs, including goals, approach, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and desired end state for each milestone.
- Apply and maintain STIGs along with overall security posture of database and other servers in the Enterprise.
- Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems with workflows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to verify/validate requirements.
- Implement and troubleshoot high availability database infrastructures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- MUST HAVE Current and Active Secret Clearance and be eligible to possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Must have current DoD 8570 compliance with IAT level II access upon hire.
- 5+ years of relevant experience of which at least 3 of years of that directly related to SQL Server administration.
- Experience with Windows Servers Operating Systems.
- Experience with all or some SQL Server versions 2014/2016/2017/2019.
- Additional specific certifications may be required.
- May be required to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours as required.
Preferred Qualifications but not Required:
- TS/SCI clearance highly desired.
- Experience with AlwaysOn, high availability, and failover clustering highly desired.
- Experience authoring and maintaining PowerShell scripts highly desired.
- A demonstrated strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Virtual infrastructure technologies.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- SQL Server or other database certifications.
- Understanding of Agile, ITIL, DevOps practices.
considers people our most important asset. Our goal is to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional individuals from every background who share our commitment to the customer, our passion for the mission, our delight for innovation, and our determination to achieve excellence in everything we do.
We offer phenomenal benefits to our employees, allowing them to focus on the mission, knowing that TekMasters is focused on them! Just some of the benefits we offer:
Click APPLY to be contacted about this position We
- Dollar for dollar 5% 401k match, with immediate vestment
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three Medical Plans to choose from, including employer paid for the employee options.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Paid for Short-term/Long-term Disability
- Paid for Group Life Insurance
- Employee recognition for anniversaries, birthdays, and customer kudos!
- Discounted gym memberships, Health Coaching, Free Basic Will Service, and more!
are a small, growth-oriented, federal contractor that delivers professional services in support of the Intelligence & Federal Community. Located outside of Washington D.C., we are a fast-paced group due to the customers' diversity, types of projects, environments, and roles we support. To learn more, please visit .
Reference #: 21-00716