Located in Brentwood, TN
Overview: Hybrid Role: This is not a fully remote position | Training will be in-person at our Brentwood, TN Store Support CenterHours of Operations
Full-time : Our schedule operates on a rotation that requires Saturday and Sunday shifts every other weekend. Our full-time schedules consist of a 40-hour work week, with your shift rotations determined by our customers' needs. Schedules are published 4-6 weeks in advance so that you know your schedule for the near future.
Compensation and Benefits Highlights
- Monday-Saturday: 6:00 am - 9:15 pm
- Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
More than a Place to Work
- This position offers an hourly rate of $16.35 paid on a bi-weekly schedule.
- You will also have access to benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing, like tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, and mental health resources
As a Customer Solutions Team Member at Tractor Supply Company, you will strive to make our customers' day by providing legendary service as you solve problems during phone and email conversations. We believe in teamwork, so you will be empowered to identify creative solutions to customer challenges, but we will be there to support you along the way.Your Incredible Career Starts here
We are here to celebrate your hard work each day, and we value your long-term development. We thrive on open communication, so tell us what you need, and we will be there for you. With your winning attitude and open mind, we are committed to helping you grow. We look forward to welcoming you to the Tractor Supply team!
- Professionally represents Tractor Supply Companies Mission and Values and the Brand during each customer engagement.
- Answers inbound calls in a Call Center environment
- Resolves and documents all customer contacts, inquiries, and concerns in the system.
- Follows through with a sense of urgency on any research or additional contact to ensure customer complaint or query is resolved in a timely manner.
- Partners with the field, vendors and internal departments to ensure resolution to customer contacts as needed.
- Provides product information and project information, which could include recommending products to purchase and/or their effective use.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to handle conflict positively
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving, multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- Experience in call logging systems is preferred
- Customer service-focused call center experience is helpful
Company Overview: Tractor Supply Company (TSCO),
the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work! Tractor Supply Company
offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Web Reference : AJF/375528621-202
Posted Date : Wed, 22 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Tractor Supply. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe