Supplier Manager - Networking & Security Suppliers
The Supplier Manager - Emerging Networking Suppliers develops and owns the go-to-market strategy for set of networking suppliers, including MDF planning and investment, alignment of supplier products with current market direction, creation of growth plans, and oversight of marketing program execution.What you will be doing
What we are looking for
- Building influential relationships with key decision makers at assigned suppliers in order to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities
- You will act as liaison between field selling groups and Corporate to resolve questions/issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials. In this position you will be expected to be the product expert within these technologies and to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
- Developing influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow
- Working as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, to assist in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
- Identifying specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Working with team to develop strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Serves as an expert within own discipline
- Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
- Trains/mentors junior staff
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experienceWhat's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
APPLY NOW!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $126,925.60
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Product Management & Supplier MarketingEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Web Reference : AJM/260143680-202
Posted Date : Wed, 21 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe