Lead Engineer in application team of Molina's Core System, QNXT. Oversee and lead the process of developing high quality technical solutions for enterprise consumption without impacting end user. Lead will review design and architecture of solution and oversee the testing of solution to deployment in production. Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to think outside the box. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and ability to lead small scale projects.
Designs and builds company specific enterprise application systems and technology expertise across multiple disciplines.
Applies and promotes key principles (eg, stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems end-to-end : including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
- Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives.
- Practices and leads SW and applications development methodologies in adherence to SW development standards.
- Designs and develops SW applications or systems solving specific business or processing problem (Web or Mobile).
- Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
- Responsible for quality deliveries for self and application engineers. Participates in build vs. buy evaluation process.
- Leads architecture and design discussions in adherence to SW development standards.
- Provides design and architectural expertise on application systems/technologies, to both technical teams and business partners.
- Responsible to support the application system/service owner for system performance, budgeting, and planning.
- Responsible for application system stability and scalability related activities.
- Responsible for alignment with project methodologies and change management processes.
- Responsible to organize, manage and lead cross-team project tasks and deliverables.
- Responsible for designing and building enterprise level application systems.
- Responsible for presentations and solutions submitted to technical peer review committees.
- Ownership to provide cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, communication, and leadership.
- Provides constructive feedback on people, process and technology for continuous improvement.
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of hands-on technical implementation experience in mid to large IT Enterprise environments.
- 5-6 years of IT technical experience with IT enterprise infrastructure.
- Industry certifications preferred.
Knowledge/working experience in QNXT, QXI, AutoQ and Trizetto Suite of products.
Extensive knowledge of healthcare claims processing
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Web Reference : AJF/419075785-202
Posted Date : Tue, 27 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Molina Healthcare. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe