We're looking for a dynamic and highly motivated candidate who will lead multiple projects and architect, build, deploy and maintain many of our industry leading business applications.
In this role, you will demonstrate your senior level experience and be responsible for:
- Defining complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and delivering high quality solutions based on single sign-on technologies and secure gateways.
- Troubleshooting and resolving system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and providing corrective actions.
- AWS Infrastructure support for IAM tools including but not limited Lambda, IAM, AWS CLI
- Managing Terraform templates for IAM automation tools in Azure and AWS Cloud
- Managing AWS Cloudformation templates for IAM automation
- Providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
- Facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards, processes, and documentation that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Working closely with development teams to test applications and assist in providing direction for defect fixes and system enhancements.
- Simplifying complex ideas and presenting the information in group settings.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on enterprise scale architecture.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in code repositories
- Strong background in public cloud offerings (IAM focused)
- Advanced knowledge of AWS resources
- Technically proficient with cloudformation and terraform.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, manage and resolve in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Powershell
- Strong communication and conceptual skills with desire to share knowledge and cross-train.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proficiency with and knowledge of:
- MFA technologies in general
- Azure AD (B2C, B2B, B2E)
- Functions of DNS (generalized knowledge)
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or Master's degree in related field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Industry related certifications
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Web Reference : AJF/416853093-202
Posted Date : Fri, 23 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citizens. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe