Oversees the Operational activities within a services line, function, or region. Directs and implements Operational and strategic planning activities. Initiates quality improvements and ensures the integration of the organization values.
- Leads an Operations group by communication with and developing staff members, and building consensus for programs and goals that support a business, function or geographic area.
- Develops and articulates a short-term strategic vision for areas of responsibility.
- Initiates and develops strategic plans, policies and procedures for the unit Operations; identifies and develops initiatives and opportunities consistent with mission and strategic direction of the health system; establishes and measures organizational performance against goals and objectives.
- Plans and directs utilization of information resources to support strategic direction and operation; oversees planning, organization and direction of unit Operations to include growth objectives, program goals, capital requirements, and information systems (IS) supports.
- Reviews, authorizes and prioritizes financial expenditures.
- Assess, profitability, alignment with business objectives and budget parameters; provides financial and administrative oversight and problem resolution guidance; develops and oversees operational, personnel and capital budgets.
- Monitors and evaluates impact of regulatory requirements on current business performance; analyzes regulatory requirements and develops cohesive, integrated strategies and action plans to meet mandates.
- Ensures active communication with all external and internal constituencies; conducts operational reviews and cost benefit analyses to determine efficiency of business processes.
- Oversees claiming, billing, and invoicing processes and ensures timely and accurate financial transactions among providers; oversees current and future needs assessments of equipment, systems and software to ensure optimal service outcomes.
- Builds and maintains productive inter/intra departmental and vendor work relationships to optimize operations; partners with the leadership team to optimize health home model/offerings with organizational care management endeavors.
- Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports; oversees the selection, development, management and evaluation of indirect reports.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience and 7+ years of leadership/management experience, required.
Web Reference : AJF/358528019-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Northwell Health. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe