Directs budget, operating, capital expenses and revenue as well as manages budget and end of month financial closing in a specific field or business unit setting. Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulatory standards and internal policies. Directs financial activities of the relevant functional Directors to meet short and long-term strategic goals; develops and establishes policies and procedures to optimize business operations.
- Leads a Financial Operations group by communicating with and developing staff members, and building consensus for programs and goals that support a business, function or geographic area.
- Develops and articulates a short-term strategic vision for areas of responsibility.
- Develops plans and directs financial operations to achieve strategic operating goals and objectives; tracks and reports on department operational and financial performance indicators; evaluates, develops and establishes policies and procedures to improve efficiency of current systems/processes/functions.
- Ensures financial operations are compliant with laws, regulations and standards including but not limited to; federal, state and local laws and accrediting regulatory agencies pertaining to financial management.
- Develops programs and initiatives to achieve the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- Develops and oversees department financial management including budget, labor, and expenditures; modifies financial programs consistent with changing regulatory and fiscal environment.
- Plans and implements Human Resources initiatives to achieve departmental goals to include recruitment, compensation, recognition, employee relations, training and development; manages and evaluates direct reports and oversees the management and evaluation of indirect reports.
- Responsible for end of month financial closing for the Laboratory; responsible for financial reporting to ensure tax code compliance.
- Responsible for the development of annual Sales Plan tied to Revenue Budget including all lines of business that the laboratory is engaged with.
- Develops and monitors strategic operating goals, objectives and budget; reports operational performance, justification and/or corrective action; builds and maintains productive inter/intra departmental and vendor work relationships to optimize operations.
- Develops and oversees financial management including budget, salary, capital, and revenue projections; oversees compliance with government and agency regulations.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience and 7+ years of leadership/management experience, required.
Web Reference : AJF/358527814-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Northwell Health. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe