The Duty Manager - Fueling is responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient operation of into-plane fueling activities, while ensuring customer service standards and contractual services are met.
This position is located at the Fort Lauderdale Airport. Annual compensation range begins at $55,000.
- Enforce Company safety and health policies and ensures the safe and efficient use of fueling equipment.
- Ensure that FAA, TSA, IATA, ATA, U.S. Customs, and airport authority rules and regulations are complied with.
- Audit and correct fuel related paperwork, as required.
- Ensure compliance with ATA 103 Fuel Quality Control Specification, NFPA 407, and FAR Part 139.321.
- Complete daily reports, to include payroll (KRONOS) data entries.
- Effectively manages staff time to reduce dependence on overtime.
- Coach/counsel/discipline employees who violate Company policy.
- Liaise regular with all customers, airport authority, and governmental agency representatives.
- Confer with branch administrative personnel and review activity, operating, and sales reports to determine adequacy of services or determines changes as required.
Qualifications and Competencies
- College Level Degree preferred
- Minimum of eight years into-plane experience, with five years in a management role required.
- Must have strong organizational skills, detailed oriented
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical or operating procedures or government regulations, documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Have a valid driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge and work experience with Windows Office programs including Word, Excel, Power point
- Ability to perform milti-tasking skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Web Reference : AJF/176589775-202
Posted Date : Fri, 20 May 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Swissport. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe