HealthPRO Pediatrics (partners with Autism Therapeutic Services) is seeking a BCBA Supervisor in the Fort Knox, KY area!
We are seeking a qualified and compassionate Board-Certified Behavior Analyst. The HealthPRO Pediatrics team, partnered with ATS, are excited to announce an opportunity to join a growing new practice in the area. We are seeking BCBAs that have the desire to be part of a large team of BCBAs and BCBA-Ds that share a common goal of helping children diagnosed with autism achieve their full potential. Successful candidates are required to have a consummate passion to helping children and be open and willing to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the care and development of our children.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
- This job operates in a home setting (natural environment settings)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD, LTD, FSA,401k
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Relocation assistance available
.Ask about the $5,000 Sign On Bonus*
Please apply to speak with us today!
Beth Dunleavy, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, ABA Services
- Must possess a BCBA.
- Applies behavioral principles consistently in all client interactions.
- Supports all members of the staff and assists with ideas, suggestions and work duties.
- Conducts reoccurring in-home supervision.
- Actively participates in staff training programs designed to increase overall skills.
- Develops program plans and other instructional activities as well as running programs weekly to insure mastery and gather inter-rater reliability data.
- Writes progress reports, and other requested written assignments related to the client's progress.
- Communicates in a professional and respectful manner with parents, behavior analyst/consultants, therapists, clients and families.
- Assists in creating instructional materials, running programs, taking data and assessing clients in the development of new programs relating to the clients functional and education needs.
- Observes records, and reports the condition and behavior of the clients, including maintaining daily records.
- Functions as an active member of the treatment team meetings and supervision.
- Works with clients, consultants, staff, families, and community to implement client's treatment plans.
- Consistently implements behavior plans to reduce client's socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
- Effectively responds to and manages crisis situations which may include client physical aggression.
- Completes daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Openly flexible and responsible when working with multiple children at one time.
- Willingness to take direction from Program Managers and Licensed Clinician.
- Supervises Behavioral Technicians, and the clients assigned to those technicians.
- Manages parent liaison, staff and parents assigned to caseload.
- Participates in team meetings and supervision.
- Manages parent and clinical issues for clients assigned.
- Manages caseload assignment for assigned clients and staff.
- Agrees to complete 28 (twenty-eight) hours of treatment time each work week. If this is not consistently met, you have 30 days (thirty) to achieve this standard before a transition to a Point of Service (POS) occurs.
- Additional responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
- At least a Master's degree in ABA, Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited college or university and one year experience working with children on the spectrum.
- Must be licensed as a BCBA with Kentucky LBA License.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of principles and techniques in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Ability to take direction and communicate with co-counselor and supervisor.
- Ability to collect daily data and write daily notes; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Web Reference : AJF/410316816-202
Posted Date : Mon, 26 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Healthpro Heritage, LLC. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe