AML Senior Big Data/Java Developer is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations
- Impact the Applications Development area through monitoring delivery of end results, participate in budget management, and handling day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards negotiating with external parties when necessary
- 5-10 years of relevant Big Data/Java Application development experience through full lifecycle
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle management experience.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Python, Shell Scripting, SQL, Java/angular JS and Oracle database
- Hands-on experience on Big Data experience using HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Hql, Sqoop, Scala, Spark, Python
- Hands-on experience on Big Data performance tuning
- Experience working with teams spread across many countries and time zones
- Experience using ALM and CICD tools like Bitbucket, BMC RLM or related tools in an agile methodology.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and cross-training other team members and shows interest in learning new technologies and products.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision
- Strong communications skills
- Cloudera certification preferred.
- Familiar with the financial services industry and/or regulatory environments
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Web Reference : AJF/438441615-202
Posted Date : Fri, 23 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe