The Cmpl AML Core Intmd Asc Anlst is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Collaborate with Global Financial Investigations Unit Procedures & Training (GFIU P&T) Regional Head and Regional Implementation Managers to understand process, standards and procedural change needs to support new and ongoing Monitoring & Investigations initiatives.
- Work with GFIU P&T Regional team to collect and organize regional and country inputs to support Regional and Global initiatives.
- Assist the Regional Implementation Managers in executing the Change Management Process including but not limited to: drafting proposed changes, translating content, reviewing translated content from external vendor, drafting Regional and Country communications and track outstanding governance approvals for pending change requests.
- Liaise with Global Content Manager to maintain content found in GFIU P&T SharePoint site
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and execute the tasks needed to confirm consistency during Pre and Post Change Management implementation.
- Maintain Regional stakeholder contact and distribution lists for ongoing communications.
- Prepare, reconcile, and track meeting minutes and decks.
- Support any ad-hoc needs from GFIU P&T leadership team.
- Maintain department presentation decks, organizational charts and job descriptions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience in AML, knowledge of AML regulations preferred, proficiency with MS office, verbal/written skills, analytical skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Web Reference : AJF/438391940-202
Posted Date : Fri, 23 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe