The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of projects managed.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies.
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that the business is informed and always aware of the status of process improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and required business areas for the implementation of activities to ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and Business Compliance.
- Provides feedback to Project Management leadership regarding risk issues/business cases raised by specific business units
- Collates communication items, investigate issues and ensure relevant communications are created in a timely clear and accurate manner.
- Drafts and communicates any staff briefs, including system changes.
- Monitors & communicates on Service Level Agreements of other departments that affect the service delivery within a project.
- Conducts ongoing research on effective mediums and tools to improve the communications.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and operations.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Experience preferred with Know Your Customer/Anti money Laundering and/or similar types of case management workflow process and tools/systems
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements vs. just gather them
- Experience with Agile/iterative/incremental approaches as well as traditional approaches, and hybrid bridging of the two
- Past involvement with/aptitude for data integration projects
- Bachelor?s/University degree or equivalent experience
Responsible for drafting of business requirements for technology enhancements.
Responsible for determining operational impact of technology enhancements.
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi?) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Web Reference : AJF/378516854-202
Posted Date : Thu, 07 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe