Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better. SUMMARY
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software in their design workflows and grow Ansys' business. You will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your pervasive simulation knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply advanced-level engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop subject matter expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. Participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements.
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Required education and degree type: BS or MS or PhD in Mechanical/Chemical/Aerospace/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+5, MS+3, or PhD+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Product expert in one or more Ansys simulation tools
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering environment
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in PDM configuration, implementation and customization.
- Experience with enterprise class product development systems like PLM (Preferably Aras PLM), ALM, and ERP
- Experience with Simulation Data and Simulation process management
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
- Preferred education and years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+8, MS+6, or PhD+3
- 2 years of experience in customer-facing roles associated with using engineering simulation software, where the ability to identify customer requirements, effectively communicate solutions, and deliver results have been demonstrated
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time
- MS in Computer Sciences or computer-related field
- Working technical knowledge of C# & .Net programming languages
- Hands-on experience working in integrated development environments, including Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge of Python
- Good understanding of web architecture, distributed systems and web APIs, such as REST APIs, SOAP & custom scripts
- Experience with Web Server technologies, such as IIS, nginx.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL or Oracle is a plus.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding learning and understanding new technologies along with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research software-related issues and products
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity. Nearest Major Market:
Web Reference : AJF/193074009-202
Posted Date : Sun, 26 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of ANSYS. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe