Rate: 50-52-53 max. Mainframe
Must have skills
Good to have skills
- Proven experience as a Mainframe Application Developer
- Mainframe Developer with 3+ years of experience reading and writing code in COBOL.
- Strong Mainframe programming skills including JCL, DB2, IMS DB/DC, SQL, MFS, CICS,VSAM, ISPF, and Xpediter.
- Good understanding of ITIL v3 guidelines will be preferable
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Ability to work in multi geography multi-cultural team
- Take transition from customer on existing system functionality
- Prepare system document of understand for applications
- Document user scenario and test cases for system testing
- Debug production issues and provide solution to resolve the issues including root cause analysis, code changes, data fix and/or data fix
- Work with business users to gather requirements for enhancements request, do analysis and provide estimation for required changes.
- Work code changes required for bug fixes and enhancement work
- Perform application testing before migration of changes to UAT followed by production
- Provide user support during UAT
- Provide warranty support for changes migration in production
- Follow ITIL process and user ticketing tool as per local implementation
- Coordinate with global team based out of Indian and Europe for both production issues and enhancement work.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.