Epsilon is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage/execute Automotive B2C development initiatives per the direction of the Client and Internal Sales Team. The ideal candidate will need to operate in an interactive, data-driven environment and will be responsible for facilitating communication between Epsilon and Clients to obtain requirements and execute necessary data integrations. They must be able to understand and articulate business requirements conveyed by internal or external Clients and have the ability to turn written and verbal instructions into comprehensive Business Cases. They must be able to work on multiple large programs simultaneously, manage change, and think critically to complete projects.
- Work with internal and external Clients, vendor partners, and product and development teams to gather and define initiative requirements.
- Write business cases detailing the initiative requirements for development team scoping.
- Resolve open items that arise throughout the scoping, development, QA and launch phases.
- Clearly communicate expectations to project stakeholders; act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Track and report on the status of initiatives to stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work through research requests and troubleshoot issues to determine effective and efficient resolutions.
- Manage data integrations between the Client, Epsilon, and vendor partners.
- Work through program priorities, resource allocations and escalations.
- Assist in project scoping by identifying opportunities to integrate within current environment vs. building a new solution.
- Ensure all project artifacts are saved in the centralized project folders.
- Develop process improvements to make workflows more efficient.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to comprehend written and/or verbal instruction and translate it into clear business requirements and documentation.
- Must be reliable, self-directed, and capable of using sound judgment to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Develops and nurtures collaborative relationships and has outstanding communication skills; has a proven ability to influence others to get things done, even when they have no direct line of authority over them.
- Pays attention to the details, but never loses sight of the big picture.
- Is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work under project circumstances ranging from nearly-independent to closely-managed.
- Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Able to prioritize work and quickly shift responsibilities to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Capable of problem solving, analysis, and decision making.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict and create win-win solutions to challenges and issues.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of related project management experience.
- Direct mail, email, and/or digital marketing experience is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Automotive agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Web Reference : AJF/358529554-202
Posted Date : Thu, 23 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Publicis Media. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe