Under the leadership of their Director/Administrator/Vice President/COO and Physician Leader, provides management of financial and administrative activities that include human resources, program/business development, strategic planning, regulatory compliance and other fiscal and administrative roles. In addition, this position will be administratively responsible for the operations of the facilities, materials and personnel in the support staff of the department. Operationalizes changes to ensure cost, quality, and satisfaction targets are achieved. Develops and monitors the budget, outcomes in finance, quality and satisfaction, program and clinical improvements, staffing levels and performance. Serves & represents the department, specialty or business unit on various internal, external and local community committees.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Health Care Administration, or related field. Masters Degree in Business or Health Care Administration or related field, preferred.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience. Three to five years progressive administrative experience preferred.
- Successful completion of the Henry Ford Health System Fellowship Program may be considered in lieu of the above experience. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical, administrative, support staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally. Analytical skills. Skilled in preparation and presentation of reports to various committees and groups.
- Ability to remain calm and poised in urgent situations.
- Skilled in effective planning, both strategic and short-term, and organizing attributes.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving, and decision making.
- Skilled in analysis development of comprehensive reports and interpretation of complex data.
- Ability to set priorities and avoid crises management.
- Knowledgeable in organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives; Fiscal and human resource management techniques and applications; and Healthcare administration, including managed care administration, regulatory management, government regulations, and computer systems and applications.
Web Reference : AJF/351975386-202
Posted Date : Sun, 26 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Henry Ford Health System. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe