Join the AAP Team and start reimagining the future of automotive aftermarket. We are charged with executing AAP's top-down commitment to enabling our team members and stores to delight our retail and professional customers.
Our customers are professional shops that know what they need and demand accuracy and speed, just like us.? Our priorities are all about their satisfaction, trust and loyalty.? The Salesforce Team is responsible for building solutions that make it easier for our customers to do business with AAP and make it easier for our Team Members to serve those customers better than anyone else.
The Salesforce Solution Architect works with Product Managers, Business Stakeholders, Salesforce Admins, Technical Delivery Teams and Leadership to design complex cloud-based solutions using Salesforce and related technologies. This position owns the solution architecture and design of complex components including integrations, security, configuration and custom development.
NOTE: OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and articulate business priorities and strategies, and translate them into enablement roadmaps, initiatives and designs that can be effectively realized within given time, technical and business constraints
- Ensure new and enhanced Salesforce features, functions and capabilities are prioritized and applied to maximize business value
- Champion a truly agile, DevOps, and CI/CD culture here at Advance
- Approve overall technical design for solutions delivered on the Salesforce platform. Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business including functional and non-functional requirements, ensures that proper testing is implemented, and that performance and security requirements are monitored by working with implementation teams
- Collaborate with team members to ensure Salesforce development teams follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions. This includes creating standards and documentation. Ensure all development staff follows the same technical standards and guidelines
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability; determine nature and scope of changes to existing applications for enhancements and other changes
- Conduct vendor analysis and proof-of-concepts/prototypes for new technologies/solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation and stay informed on the latest technology trends in the industry
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- 5+ years of Salesforce implementation experience. Advanced experience with Salesforce configuration and customization
- 3+ years experience in Solutions Architecture Design/Development Methodologies
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales & Experience/Community Cloud as well as the Force.com Platform; Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, Git (Bitbucket) and DevOps in a Salesforce environment
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Experience in developing solutions for Large Volume Data using Apex and process automations
- Experience in developing custom components using Aura and lightning web components
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (SOAP, REST) and Integration/Middleware tools such as MuleSoft
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 years of experience with Salesforce
- Certified Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Advanced Administrator (Nice to Have)
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (Nice to Have)
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant (Nice to Have)
- Certified Technical Architect (Nice to Have)
None officially, to start, but your leadership will be welcomed and recognized.