Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
We are currently looking for technically skilled and experienced Senior Statistical Programmers to support a client's programming activities within their Full Development projects.
How you will contribute:
- Work together with our customer's statistical and programming teams
- Provide hands-on contributions to customer's statistical programming activities on their trials and projects in drug development
- Contribute to or lead customer's trial (and potentially project level) activities including oversight of other CROs' deliverables
- Participate in activities at project level like ISE/ISS, adhoc analyses etc. including specification, dataset programming and reporting
- Ensure quality and timeliness of own deliverables as well as good planning and management of team deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the related stakeholders
- Contribute to technical or other initiatives, mentor new joiners or more junior programmers, give presentations in internal team meetings etc. as appropriate
What you offer:
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences or similar field. Master's level preferred
- 5 or more years of statistical programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Strong proficiency in SAS applied to clinical trial and project data
- Strong team player, preferably with experience in leading trial activities from a programming perspective
- Knowledge of CDISC, in particular ADaM and reporting standards
- Proactive approach and independent learning capabilities
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with pooling, project-level deliverables (ISS/ISE, submission, safety reports etc.) and adhoc work highly desired
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
Meaningful Work, Collaborative Culture, Stimulating Challenges
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel's human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Web Reference : AJM/260260809-202
Posted Date : Wed, 28 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Cytel Software Corporation. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe