Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior business and technology leaders (up to and including CxO)
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple and/or large engagements with more than 10 resources and comfort presenting to senior leadership and executives at Fortune 500 organizations
- 4+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds - on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- 4+ years Power, Utilities and Renewables Industry experience.
- Travel up to 100% (While 100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Proven ability to successfully lead complex, multi-thread cloud transformation sales cycles - across solution, commercial and risk management dimensions
- Relevant and experience of initiating and running multi-year cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations - inclusive of people, process and technology change
- Experience in defining business strategies (enabled by big data and analytics in cloud) to gain more meaningful and actionable business insight
- Relevant experience in building methods and tools to review clients' technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Ability and experience leading mid and large scale organization in all of the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves
- Experience in leading migration of significant volumes of application and/or data workloads to public cloud
- Excellent articulation, communication and strong inter personal skills
- Experience in defining business solutions (enabled by cloud) in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Entertainment, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Retail, Technology or Transportation.
- Ability to work with a multi-location team
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Practical experience with modern cloud-based operations including experience leading teams of Site Reliability Engineers
- Experience in designing for resiliency in the cloud, including, an understanding of key application resiliency patterns
- Experience in reviewing and optimizing cloud-based usage and spending post initial cloud deployments
- A background in software development and experience in configuration management (eg, Chef, Puppet)
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Experience with cloud relevant application architectures such as microservices or building cloud native applications
- Proven ability to generate revenue through new or existing clients/accounts
- MBA preferred
Web Reference : AJF/396194499-202
Posted Date : Sat, 01 Oct 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Deloitte. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe