CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what's possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients' myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected - which is one of the reasons we've been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech's Customer Experience (CX) team seeks a UX Architect with a passion for user experience and who is always ahead of the curve with new thinking and techniques. As a UX Architect, you will be responsible for creating compelling, user-vetted, and innovative experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices. While it's not required you be expert in every field, you should have a working knowledge of content and digital strategy.
This could be the opportunity for you if:
- You have strong knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, user centered design, user research methodologies, and accessibility best practices.
- You have expert knowledge of user interface best practices and standards and support your recommendations with user and market research activities and findings.
- You are an excellent collaborator and enjoy working with other designers and developers to create award winning experiences.
- You are an active learner, strategic thinker, self-motivated and have experience within a digital company.
- You have a proven ability to work well on simultaneous projects within tight deadlines.
- Able to create useable, intuitive, and innovative experiences, communicating your rationale to team members and clients.
- You understand relevant marketplace and consumer and technology factors and can contribute at a high-level to the strategic approach of our clients.
- You can demonstrate developed UX solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices.
- You consistently review the standard of work, ensuring that only work meeting the highest levels of quality are presented to the client.
Responsibilities may include:
- Involvement in and leading design activities on multiple projects, from market research to concept development, as a strong advocate for the end user
- Assisting team in a successful and on-time project delivery
- Presenting and articulating creative solutions to internal teams with confidence
- Planning and polishing project deliverables created by UX team
- Providing research oversight and direction for UX Analysts and Interaction Designers prior to review with Creative Director/UX Director and/or clients.
- Managing project thread and overseeing small project teams
- Leading brainstorming and research planning sessions
- Collaborating on project estimation and planning
- Leading advanced activities such as design workshops, rapid prototyping, and iterative user testing
- Designing according to WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) standards and other accessibility best practices
- Incorporating accessibility requirements into design documents and specifications
- Facilitating usability testing that includes participants with disabilities
- Proven written, verbal, conceptual and visual communication skills
- High-level understanding of technologies with the ability to weave that understanding together to make informed decisions
- Ability to create and present to internal teams and clients clean, detailed, deliverables with high production value. eg, journey maps, flows
- Expert understanding of usability principles and user research methodologies
- Expert level of proficiency in tools such as Axure, InVision, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Optimal Workshop, and Survey Monkey.
- 5+ years professional experience
- 4-year+ degree, BA or BS in design, information sciences, HCI, or psychology
- Working knowledge of common software project management and development practices is a plus.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered. Strong preference for examples indicating your process.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we've launched extended benefits to help meet our employees' needs.
- CapFlex - Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development - Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health -A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life's ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility -Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood - including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more - and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe -A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them - ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups - Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships - Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching - Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness - each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. As part of this commitment, CapTech will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Laura Massa at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE .
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Web Reference : AJF/391540349-202
Posted Date : Mon, 26 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of CapTech Consulting. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe