Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking a IT Professional for a System Administrator position at Cannon AFB New Mexico
The job of the Systems Administrator is to apply network/systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or network/system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems and programs based on user or design specifications. Many of the systems are unique, one of a kind, custom built prototypes that are continually changing and evolving to meet mission needs.
The Systems administrator will provide support in a Top Secret Special Compartment Information (TS/SCI) classified environment which is technically complex, has little government provided documentation and limited OEM documentation. Shift work and some travel required.
- Administration and maintenance support for systems, end user devices and applications to include, Secure View, Citrix, Zeus, IMOM, Google Earth, MiRC, Omen/Mongo, Windows 10, and standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimal server and database archive support will also be required.
- Update and monitor application performance and provide data management for devices including, but not limited to, end user devices, servers, and database archives.
- Support additional systems including, but not limited to, NIPRnet, SIPRnet, FMV, and internal voice systems.
- Exercise good analytic and problem solving skills when restoring outages and connectivity issues and do so under extremely tight time constraints.
- Ability to add a new part or capability to an existing design or system.
- Work often times involves improving a capability or parts performance through changes in technology or improved versions of the part or equipment. -Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer.
- Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 + years of related experience is required .Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Experience with exploitation tools such as Google Earth, AIMs, or Multi-Int Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) is a must.
- Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required.
- Experience with both Windows Server 2k8/2k12 and Windows 10 administration. -Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
- Must have at minimum a current Security+ Certification IAW DoD 8570.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Military experience in a computer-related career field/discipline.
- CCNA or CISSP is highly desired.
- Experience with SCCM desktop management suite. -
- Experience with virtual desktop brokers, such as VMWare View or Citrix XenDesktop. -
- Experience with SecureView, XenDesktop, XenApp, NetScaler and NetApp. -Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Server+, CITRIX, NetApp, and ITIL v3. -
- Experience deploying production virtual environments (eg thin clients). -Experience with Windows software packaging and deployment automation.
- Operational experience with UAV's, specifically Predator or Reaper. -
- Prior military or civilian DoD experience with Air Operations.
Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
Web Reference : AJF/355238362-202
Posted Date : Fri, 01 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Leidos. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe