ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with a comprehensive product offering, providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. ProAmpac's approach to sustainability - ProActive Sustainability® - provides innovative sustainable flexible packaging products to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent - it's one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
This position is responsible to meet the goals and objectives of the organization by providing support, functional design, and technical leadership for all timekeeping environments. Working with the Payroll Manager, HRIS Manager, and other internal departments to develop and maintain time systems.
Essential Duties and Tasks
- Build, design, and maintain all timekeeping, accruals, scheduling, attendance, leave and time to payroll configurations with the guidance of Payroll Manager
- Collaborate with leadership, internal resources, external vendors, and cross functional teams as necessary
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for global deployment of time solution(s); implementing governmental, regional, and local requirements when needed
- Create and maintain policies, procedures, and documentation to adapt to new technologies and business requirements for all timekeeping activities
- Collaborate with the HRIS Manager to keep well documented data architecture, enforcing standards across all systems for efficient processes and clean reliable data.
- Support organizational strategy and roadmap for short- and long-term planning necessary to support business objectives
- Partner with IT in resolution for critical outages, new installations, or complex issues
- Provide supporting data for internal dashboard, assisting in development of reporting tools to drive business insights
- Effectively research and resolve customer issues, with a high degree of customer service
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Five years' experience in cloud based HCM systems, with technical knowledge in configuring timekeeping systems such as Kronos including interaction with payroll systems
- Global manufacturing experience a plus
- Extensive experience with the concepts and principles of one or more related fields or departments. Such as how labor management, general ledger, job costing and timekeeping work together.
- Solid working knowledge of timekeeping, accruals, advanced scheduling, forecasting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, effectively communicate technical information to non-technical team members
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, Outlook email and calendar
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Web Reference : AJF/357440457-202
Posted Date : Tue, 28 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of PROAMPAC. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe