WHAT YOU'LL DO As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) inside BCG's People and Organization Practice Area with a focus on the Change Management, Culture, and Purpose topic, you will work in a growing global team, providing functional expertise and insights while working together with case and proposal teams to deliver expert advisory and critical knowledge needs. You'll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping to structure and solve complex issues around transformation and change management efforts.
Additionally, you will support your Change Management topic in developing existing & new intellectual property, knowledge assets, and proprietary tools. You will work on commercialization efforts for the topic/sector, in conjunction with business leaders, supporting marketing efforts, conferences and publications. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will assist with on-boarding, training and guiding junior colleagues and share best practices within the team.
In the People and Organization Practice Area, we focus on three umbrella areas: Organization Design & Operating Model, Talent & Skills, and Change Management, Culture, & Purpose. Within Change Management, Culture, & Purpose, we focus on delivering change across organizational leaders, employees, and programs. As an SKA, you will support across all domains, with a specific focus on purpose-driven culture change and transformation management. YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in Change Management and Culture topics
- Advising on best practices in the people and organization space to meet transformation specific goals
- Building client-ready deliverables In Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools for the topic based on different client contexts
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity, independently managing work products to meet agreed upon deadlines and expectations
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of consulting experience in change management, culture transformation, or program management required; in lieu of consulting experience, 3-6 years of experience working in strategic business environment
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Expertise in relevant topics, including leadership, communications and engagement, culture, program management, wellbeing, and behavioral science
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU'LL WORK WITH As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
Web Reference : AJF/322446574-202
Posted Date : Thu, 23 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Boston Consulting Group. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe