NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business & Operations Analyst - Manufacturing - REMOTE to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).The Company
NTT DATA Corporation is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.The Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Business & Operations Analyst (Specialist) to join our growing Industry Consulting Manufacturing practice at NTT DATA Services. In this role, you will lead functional/process project workstreams focused on engagements related to increasing clients' operational effectiveness in one or more manufacturing functional areas, through business-focused assessments of strategy, operating models, talent, technology enablement and market dynamics.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. Candidates can be located anywhere in United States, Canada or Mexico.
If you are detailed oriented, enjoy complex environments, strive for challenges, seek to build meaningful client relationships, see the accomplishments of your efforts, and looking to help build a successful practice, this opportunity is for you. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, please apply now.Primary areas of focus and knowledge in one or more of the following functions:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design (Product engineering) w/PLM tool experience (eg Team Center)
- Build (Mfg./Shop Floor/I4.0/SCM/Planning) w/MES, ERP, WMS tool experience (eg S/4)
- Sell (Sales, Marketing) - Customer Experience w tool experience (eg SFDC)
- Service (Aftermarket) with tool experience (eg S/4)
- Administration (Finance & HR) with tool experience (eg SAP)
- Value Realization/strategic/business case consulting/Lean 6S, continuous process improvement
- Working closely with clients, on engagements and leading functional/process/technology workstreams related to assigned functional area(s)
- Facilitate interviews/working sessions to understand client processes, functions, technology and business issues.
- Gather and analyze information, formulating, and testing hypotheses to develop impactful recommendations.
- Support the development and deployment of client unique solutions to ensure positive business impact and sustainable business results
- Contributing to business development including scoping, estimating, negotiating, proposals (RFP & SOW), and/or competitive bids (detail oriented).
- Conducting market research based on business-related hypotheses used to derive insights.
- Managing professional development in Industry, function, process and enabling technology that entails opportunities to refine existing skill set and develop new skills, and industry/functional expertise. Including building expertise in configuration capabilities of leading package enablement tools (eg SAP, SFDC, etc.) for functional area
- Build in depth process and functions knowledge, including leveraging experience in deployment of enterprise packages (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Become client-focused with strong client management and stakeholder/relationship management skills to deliver superior customer service and results (detailed oriented)
- Establish a track record of successful solution and/or transformation deployments
- Establish lasting client relationships, and close follow-on client engagement opportunities
- Support the creation of thought leadership, go to market and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred
- 4 years of internal or firm-based management consulting (strategy, business and operations focused, with enabling technology) experience.
- 4 years of relevant industry and/or consulting experience in one or more manufacture areas (design, build, sell or support)
- 4 years of practical industry functional operational experience (OpEx/continuous improvement implementation) in factories, including warehouse, production, and distribution performance metrics, KPI development, shopfloor TPM/IWS deployment, OEE/MTBF/C/O analytics, and integration of smart factory tools/solutions, and/or knowledge of workforce readiness programs is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Able to travel up to 50% of time and work multiple time zones
About NTT DATA Services
- Experience in Lean (6S) operational, and Agile and Waterfall program methodologies.
- Experience in the functional capabilities of enterprise packages (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Highly capable problem solver, able to work on complex problems requiring strong analytical, conceptual, and quantitative ability.
- Strong interest in Kx development, such as writing/contributing to blog posts and articles.
- Experience conducting and/or managing company-relevant research with quantitative and/or qualitative analyses, including synthesis to generate insights and/or support recommendations.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, yet willing to help grow a practice
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite including Teams, Project & Visio
- Values diversity, collaboration, and enjoys experience mentoring others
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Business Process, CSR, Management Consulting, Technology, Management
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait .
Web Reference : AJF/325262902-202
Posted Date : Sat, 25 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of NTT DATA. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe