Sr Solutions ArchitectIntroduction:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc is currently looking for a Sr Solution Architect to join our team in Durham, NC. Are you an exceptional engineering leader, with deep experience designing and building cloud-based applications? Do you have a passion for developing software that drives both development teams and the business? Become the newest technical leader in Toshibas Digital Platform group.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect Leader to join an established and growing international development team creating software solutions for the Retail Marketplace.Responsibilities:
- The Solution Architect must have a broad technical background with extensive experience in designing, deploying, and supporting distributed software solutions in customer environments
- The candidate needs strong Software technology, programming and analytical skills, teamwork, and excellent communication skills. The candidate will also need to communicate at different levels in the organization from other software technical roles, business leaders and to the customer
- The candidate will lead the Architectural Review Boards with technical leaders across the organization to ensure technical alignment, consistent design principles, practices, tools, and technologies. They will cement solid, reliable, and scalable Software solutions for our customers.
- Experienced delivering software products to customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 15 years of experience in Software development
- At least 10 years of experience in Software leadership roles
- Knowledge of software development concepts, methodology and life cycle.
- Experience building and supporting cloud based and client/server applications.
- Experience with high availability configurations for web architectures (application server, database, and hardware)
- Microservices Architecture
- System management and the administration of distributed systems
- Industry Enterprise Service Bus solutions
- Enterprise networks and the requirements needed for high volume and availability
- Application performance management technologies
- Ability to read/write code and proficiency with code versioning tools like Git
About the Company:
- Retail domain knowledge
- Enterprise class software solutions used by retailers
- Retail POS solution development and deployment
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJs, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, lets get together to drive the new economy.Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan w/match
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Web Reference : AJF/382163220-202
Posted Date : Fri, 01 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe