Senior IT Applications Business Systems AnalystIntroduction:
The Senior IT Applications Business Systems Analyst will be actively working in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.2.6, GTM, ASCP, Configurator, OBIEE and other systems supporting the business. The scope of work includes requirements gathering, application development, functional setup, troubleshooting, testing, deployment support and post-production support. This individual will be gathering requirements, writing functional design documents, developing code, communicating requirements to offshore outsourced technical team members, testing, implementing, and training. Incumbent will also provide day-to-day production support, as well as support the development and enhancement of interfaces between enterprise-wide applications, and business reporting tools. Incumbent will evaluate new solutions, applications, and IT service providers to meet new business requirements including RFP development.Responsibilities:
- This individual will be gathering requirements, writing functional design documents, developing code, communicating requirements to offshore outsourced technical team members, testing, implementing, and training.
- Act as a liaise between business users and technical team members including offshore outsourced team members
- Provide production support on day-to-day issues
- Requirements gathering, application development, functional setup, troubleshooting, testing, deployment support and post-production support
- Create work requests to enhance current systems to meet new business requirements
- Perform project management including project plan development, project tracking, resource management, project estimating, status reporting, issues/risks management and budget management
- Support the development and testing of business reports utilizing tools including SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher, and Oracle OBIEE
- Document or support documentation review of process or technical changes
- Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change including training
- Support and enhance interfaces between enterprise applications such as Oracle Applications interfaces integrated with non-Oracle systems
- Evaluate new solutions, applications, and IT service providers to meet new business requirements including RFP development
- Work with the business and IT support team in resolving application month end close issues, intercompany accounting issues, reconciliation issues and tax issues
- Define new business operating units and organization setup in Oracle EBS
- Negotiate with IT software and service vendors and support contract development
- 10 - 15 years? experience in a similar role supporting reporting across business functional organizations
- Work directly with external customers and vendors daily and ensure smooth business transaction flow
- Communicate very clearly with external customers and vendors and listen to their concerns related to IT interfaces and provide application support
- Co-ordinate meetings with external customers and vendors to capture requirements specific to their agreements and get internal business sign off
- Experience in implementation and support experience as a Business Analyst on Oracle Applications EBS v12.2.6 or higher, including OBIEE reporting
- Strong experience with hands on working knowledge of Oracle modules covering Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Demand to Deliver
- Strong experience with Oracle Applications modules such as AR, AP, GL, OM, iStore, Inventory, Purchasing, Installed Base, Teleservice, iSupport, Advanced Scheduler, Field Service, Mobile Field Service, Depot Repair, Service Contracts, Spares Management and CRM Common Applications
- Hands-on experience helping business users exploit E-Business full capabilities to meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of OBI and EBS reporting
- Knowledge of writing SQL statements and troubleshooting PL/SQL
- Experience with managing and setup of concurrent requests and schedules
- Knowledge and experience with Sabrix Determination, GTM, Agile PLM, ASCP, Demantra and Configurator
- Strong communication skills and ability to build positive, professional, and productive business relationships with internal and external clients
- Sensitivity to customer and vendor issues and manage expectations and meet internal requirements at the same time
- Knowledge of applications platforms (Apache, Tomcat, Oracle, MSSQL, Service Now, ECM, Office 365, Web Gateway)
- Ability to create ad hoc SQL queries and SQL reports across many Oracle EBS modules, based on user or audit requirement
- Create test plans, manage, and execute very large projects spanning IT, business, internal and external parties
About the Company:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience working in a retailer point of sales or electronics or IT equipment industry
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (UNIX Linux Windows) and scripting languages.
- Knowledge and experience with development tools (ex. Accurev, Oracle Forms, SQL Developer, Toad)
- Experience working with database administrators to specify data structures that support flexibility and performance
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe?s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ?s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let?s get together to drive the new economy.Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
We at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions firmly believe that our people are an integral part to the success of our customers. Furthermore, we?re committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all our people as highlighted by our 5 Core Principles (Create Outreach, Foster Belonging, Unleash Opportunity, Diverse Cultural Engagement and Culture of Transparency). We?re passionate about our customers the retail industry and becoming a more responsible company as we help create a brighter future.
Web Reference : AJF/344687932-202
Posted Date : Sat, 02 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe