Product Pricing Analyst (FIN-INCR-01192022-001) Introduction:
Lead the investment analysis effort for our POS and Software portfolio by creating the solution P&L and providing an initial recommendation. Prepare ad hoc analysis and reporting for current product financial performance for Executives and teams from all areas of the business. Identify market factors influencing customers willingness to pay, including but not limited to economic factors, market trends, pricing, and similar product comparisons. Make proposals on how to drive volume price and margin improvements. Analyze factors that affect product costs and efficiencies. Implementation of pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits.Responsibilities:
- Investment Analysis. Analyzes performance of all products, new product business cases, investment requirements. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Lead Finance responsibilities for RPQ's and EC set up.
- Ad hoc reporting. Performs economic research and financial studies & reports may include but not limited the areas of new product structure, software product research, change in revenue, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, rates of return, depreciations, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements. Provides readable reports and presentations to Executive Leadership.
- Responsible for providing Finance resolutions for Configurator and Product Cost issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company:
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of finance experience, or equivalent combination.
- Strong Oracle skills: Configuration of modules, running reports and data lookup
- Financial Analysis - Manipulation and analysis of very large reports and data sets
- Strong Excel skills including complex formulas and macros
- Presentation skills and creation of PowerPoint decks for executives
- Provide direction and support to team members
- Possess extensive technical product knowledge of the various components comprising POS solutions.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy. Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
We at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions firmly believe that our people are an integral part to the success of our customers. Furthermore, we're committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all our people as highlighted by our 5 Core Principles (Create Outreach, Foster Belonging, Unleash Opportunity, Diverse Cultural Engagement and Culture of Transparency). We're passionate about our customers the retail industry and becoming a more responsible company as we help create a brighter future.
Web Reference : AJF/353383009-202
Posted Date : Mon, 20 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe