Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better. SUMMARY
The R&D Engineer IIpositionwill facilitateautomated applicationsecuritytesting using a variety ofsecuritytools and evaluate the test results for prioritization using best practices and standard processes. Also work closely with Product Creation Management, Development Teams, IT, Audit and Legal Teams to ensure secure and safe Ansys software release distributions. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Securitytesting of software components and product distributions to identifysecurityvulnerabilities.
- Work closely with product teams reviewingsecurityscans and remediation ofsecurityvulnerabilities
- Facilitate timely detection and resolution ofsecurityvulnerabilities in Third-Party and Open-Source software
- Scan software release distributions for potentialsecuritythreats
- Assist with Incident Response System for quick response tosecurityissues
- Document processes and support internal and external audits
- Facilitate promotion and training of development staff in secure coding practices
- Assist in the design and implementation ofsecuritysolutions
- BS inComputerEngineering, Computer Science, or related field with 2 years' experience or MS
- Good programming language skills in C/C+, Java or C#
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or PowerShell
- Familiarity with source code and build management tools such as Git, Azure DevOps
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
- Knowledge and experience working with automated SAST and SCA scanning tools such as Coverity and FlexNet Code Insight
- Experience integratingsecuritytools within CI/CD models
- Experience with open-sourcesecurityrisk assessment and management
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments and articulatingsecurityissues to technical and non-technical audience
- Experience in a large-scale commercial software development environment
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity. Nearest Major Market:
Web Reference : AJF/359627662-202
Posted Date : Sat, 25 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of ANSYS. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe