At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors. The Digital Product Analyst will:
- Work in partnership with the product owner to understand the needs of business strategy leaders and internal users, providing insight relevant to decision making with the development team to maintain, enhance or integrate firm systems and data.
- Enable one or more highly complex business processes, striving to continuously improve these processes in benefit of the system user.
- As a member of the product team working cross-functionally, create and refine user stories and develop test strategies/test scripts from acceptance criteria to enable successful sprint execution.
- Contribute to formal change management efforts to prepare customers and stakeholders for change. The product analyst may lead the internal change efforts for small initiatives or work collaboratively with formal project leaders for larger, more complex, changes.
- Understand technical strategy and system integrations, communicating risk to business processes and cross-functional impact of change as part of product or portfolio planning and execution.
- Understand cross-product business dependencies to inform product or portfolio planning.
- Take a team-first approach to continue to mature the cross-functional capabilities of the team through training/mentoring.
- Bachelor?s degree is required with emphasis in Finance/Accounting or STEM related field (or relevant work experience)
- Strong knowledge of accounting/finance concepts, practices, and procedures, with emphasis across General Ledger, Expense Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis or general accounting. Experience with Peoplesoft Financials.
- Advanced knowledge of standard business system analyst principles and practices; experience with agile teams preferred
- Minimum 3 years? experience designing and implementing functional systems and data; experience with digital product analysis preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders using verbal, written and presentations skills.
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration, management information systems, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience within agile/digital product management
- Strong knowledge of financial services concepts, practices, and procedures, with emphasis on corporate accounting systems and functional processes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientation with strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to overcome ambiguity and deliver results.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and direct work in a way that maximizes both personal and team efficiency.
- Teamwork/collaboration mindset with the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organization and drive toward a decision.
- A robust understanding of full-cycle software development within an Agile framework.
- Product orientation with a strong sense of ownership.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine ? Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index ? Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation?s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 ? Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors? satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Salary: $66379 - $109459
Web Reference : AJF/378508982-202
Posted Date : Mon, 27 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Edward Jones. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe