WHAT YOU'LL DO As a Knowledge Analyst (KA) within BCG's Corporate Finance & Strategy practice (CFS) and its Center for CFO Excellence (CFOx) Global ValueScience® Center team, you will work with topic team to cover all aspects of CFO related tasks and products from value creation strategy to performance management, digital finance and lean/agile working culture in finance. This comprises issues such as defining the role of the finance organization, transforming finance function to be efficient & effective, control finance costs, ability to steer and make relevant decisions in daily finance work, enablement of value creation and the facilitation of corporate planning decisions, including measures to align corporate, financial and investor strategies. YOU'RE GOOD AT Candidate should have experience and/or knowledge related to at least one of the following areas: finance organization, finance transformation, external and internal reporting, corporate governance, performance management, planning, budgeting and target setting, corporate risk management or similar. The KA is expected to be familiar with financial and non-financial benchmarking analyses, including analyses regarding profitability, capital structure, liquidity, and cash flow performance.
As a Knowledge Analyst, the candidate will partner with consulting teams to identify and address critical knowledge needs, provide customized knowledge for client work, prepare accurate, well developed documents and charts, and deliver original analyses and insights to the consulting team on CFOx as well as related corporate finance, valuation and accounting issues.
The candidate will work with topic team to collaborate, develop and maintain new knowledge materials related to CFOx topic based on emerging trends and gaps identified by consulting teams.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following areas: financial management, controlling, treasury, audit, corporate development, corporate finance or other equivalent areas
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, corporate finance, accounting, mathematics etc. with very good academic achievements and or CPA (certified public accountant) with deep finance transformation knowledge/experience
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic & service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility
- Collaborative team player and pro-active self-starter
- Ability to maintain discretion when needed
YOU'LL WORK WITH Topic Teams
- Build and update new topic-related customized knowledge products
- Control the consistency of knowledge management databases
- Reviews knowledge products and ensure they are current and relevant and update when appropriate
- Assures proper sign-off before uploading materials into knowledge management databases and contributes to sanitization
- Write abstracts and indexes for projects and practice documents
- Supporting consulting teams by identifying and addressing knowledge needs related to topic and areas of expertise
- Deliver original analysis and insights to consulting team, providing thought partnership
- Collaborate with consulting teams to develop solutions to address client challenges and set client on the journey to improvement
- Provide customized knowledge for client work, prepares accurate, well developed documents and charts
- Liaise with data and research services to ensure that requests for expertise are addressed by the knowledge team and appropriate research is delivered
- Identify right expert & connects him/her with requestor
- Collect, synthesize, and analyse consulting team findings and inputs for new knowledge products with consultants
- Support proposal development by guiding consulting team on transformation approach, BCG capabilities, past case credentials and experts
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
Web Reference : AJF/200950974-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Boston Consulting Group. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe