WHAT YOU'LL DO As a part of BCG's GAMMA A, you will work closely with consulting teams on a diverse range of advanced analytics topics. You will have the opportunity to leverage or suggest analytical methodologies to deliver value to BCG's Consulting (case) teams and Practice Areas (domain) through providing analytics subject matter expertise, and accelerated execution support.
You will collaborate with case teams to gather requirements, specify, design, develop, deliver and support analytic solutions serving client needs. You will provide technical support through deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes to build high quality and efficient analytic solutions.
You will have team management responsibilities. You will mentor junior members of the team to identify L&D, staffing opportunities which aligns to their & team's overall objectives. You will play a key role in their career progression and will be responsible to groom the next line of leadership at GAMMA A.
YOU'RE GOOD AT Working with case teams:
- Holds end to end responsibility for analytics work and high-quality outcomes
- Provides expert perspective on methodology and leads scoping, work-planning and day-to-day Activities.
- Delivers on analytics projects either directly or by involving other Advanced Analytics team analysts, 3rd party (outsourcers) and sometimes CT/ECT or client staff
Working with proposal teams:
- Shares fresh and commercially relevant topic/sector expertise in support of client work & internal development
- Leads selling process to partners & clients and writes large portions of proposal/selling documents
- Provides institutionalized knowledge on relevant Analytics value propositions
Engaging with topic/sector teams:
- Identifies analytics gaps and suggests knowledge initiatives to management
- Influences the shaping & direction of Advanced Analytics knowledge agenda
- Develops, manages & commercializes analytics knowledge initiatives, products and services
- Captures proprietary content as well as insights to the knowledge infrastructure
- Upholds the quality of knowledge captured & standardizes processes
Analytics team management activities:
- Participates in resource deployment (staffing) according to business needs
- Plays an active role in recruitment according to business needs
- Designs on-boarding schedule & documents, provides day-to-day apprenticeship & coaching for junior staff
- Assists in long term professional development of Analysts including Lead & Senior Analysts as advisor
Evaluating performance of Advanced Analytics staff:
- Experience with multiple analytics methods (one or more required)
- Data management skills (eg, data modelling, data integrity QA/QC)
- Predictive modelling (Linear regression, hierarchical models, logistic regression, etc.)
- Customer segmentation and targeting, promotion effectiveness and churn prevention
- Time-series/Panel data modelling and visualization
At least one tool in each category
- Programming language - Python (Must have), (R or scala)
- Data Visualization (Tableau, QlikView),
- Data management (using Alteryx, SQL)
- Programming and/or scripting experience, eg, SQL
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP
Communicating with confidence and ease:
- You will be a clear and confident communicator, able to deliver messages in a concise manner with strong and effective written and verbal communication. Excellent presentation Skills.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 10+ years relevant work experience providing advanced analytics solutions in the analytics sector or 5+ years in consulting and 5+ years in analytics sector.
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to business analytics, statistics, economics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, operations research, or related field is required.
- Advanced degree is preferred in analytics with experience across various domains.
- Deep understanding around two-three sectors (Eg. Telco Media Technology, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Healthcare, e-commerce etc) is an added advantage backed by solid project experience.
YOU'LL WORK WITH You will report to the Analytics Business Director - GAMMA or Senior Manager-GAMMA and will work with the case team.
Web Reference : AJF/298268733-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Boston Consulting Group. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe