Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 - 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
This is a REMOTE based position.
At PrimePay we're proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Several years in a product related role in an HCM or related field
- Experience with Agile methodology (the Scrum Framework in particular)
- Working knowledge of JIRA and the Atlassian suite of applications
- Previous software, mobile, and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product software developer or related technical role
- Strong domain knowledge in one or more of the following functional areas - Payroll, Human Resources, or Benefits
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.