HR Systems Analyst
1331 Edgehill Rd, Columbus, OH 43212, USA Req
Friday, May 13, 2022
Goodwill's Mission: Transforming the lives of the individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
HR Systems Analyst Summary
Serves as a subject matter expert and primary administrator of the human resources information system (HRIS). Ensures optimal functioning and use of HRIS. Takes point to stand up actionable data that measures key performance metrics, in order to guide business decisions.
HR Systems Analyst Essential Job Functions
- Collaborates with business leaders to translate HRIS-related requirements into detailed specifications and implements approved specifications in production environment.
- Researches and resolves HRIS problems, ie unexpected results or process flaws, determining root cause and recommending a solution that effectively leverages technology.
- Writes, maintains, and updates system configuration, workflows, tables, and reports to align with evolving business needs.
- Monitors system outputs on an appropriate cadence to ensure data integrity.
- Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or variations from established procedures to maximize the utilization of the HRIS. Utilizes a project planning tool to manage and document approved projects. Regularly updates business leaders on developing technology that could impact business results.
- Trains employees and management to leverage HRIS, using methods to ensure transfer of learning, on both a scheduled and as needed basis.
- Assists all levels of management to develop and run reports from HRIS platform providing timely, actionable data to meet business needs.
- Facilitates providing compliance-related data in the required format, ie ACA, AAP, 403B.
- Serves as primary contact with Dayforce support and configuration teams.
Ancillary Job Functions
- Acts as back-up to the Learning & Development Specialist for administration of Dayforce Learning.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Occasional lifting of computer equipment and electronic equipment up to 50 lbs, climb ladders, crawl under desks and in tight spaces.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience - An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a human resource analyst/administrator/technician; information systems analyst/technician; or other related positions.
- Relevant certifications in human resources, computer science, or business administration desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer networks and Windows operating systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HRIS systems (Dayforce, ADP, PayChex, Ceridian, Oracle, Workday)
- Knowledge of relational databases, report query languages, and/or structured query language. Extensible Markup language or Extensible Stylesheet Language transformations a plus.
- Strong customer service skills with laser focus approach to meet customers' needs.
- Project management and documentation skills.
- Clear verbal communication skills and ability to give and follow written and oral instructions. Ability to communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make responsible decisions.
- Ability to use good judgment and think quickly and rationally in difficult or stressful situations.
At Goodwill, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Promotion and Growth Opportunities
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employee Discount at all Goodwill Columbus Stores
Goodwill Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
Web Reference : AJF/353795377-202
Posted Date : Fri, 24 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of GOODWILL INDUSTRIES. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe