At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company's success. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job Profile Position Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company's success. As a Software Developer Sr within PNC's Technology organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh PA.
- Hiring manager is seeking someone with ServiceNow development experience.
* Experience with building custom applications on ServiceNow
* Experience working on Web Services integrations such as REST, JSON & SOAP and working in a SAAS Environment.
* Working & implementation experience with Service Portal.
* Functional knowledge of Project Management, Agile and SDLC Methodologies.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
* Strong skills/experience with Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Request, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, Project & Demand Management.
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
* Hands on experience on basic configurations such as Access controls, notifications, workflows, business rules, client scripts and script includes.
The chosen candidate responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Design ServiceNow integrations and work with ServiceNow, business partners and technical teams, including off-shore for smooth implementation.
Serve as administrator and platform support resource.
* Provide end user technical and functional support for the ServiceNow platform by working with team of internal and external developers ensuring appropriate standards are followed.
* Support, advise and coordinate with the workload of the off-shore technical team on implementation projects, enhancements, production support and maintenance activities.
* Perform day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Delivery Process - Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.Application Design, Architecture - Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.Application Development Tools - Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications.Application Testing - Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.Packaged Application Integration - Knowledge of and the ability to implement packaged application software and integrate it with company applications, databases and technology platforms.System Development Life Cycle - Knowledge of project management techniques and the ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain system development life cycle segments and phases.Technical Troubleshooting - Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.Technical Writing/Documentation - Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.) Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university/college degree, with 3+ years of relevant/direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education
Additional Job Description
This is a remote position and can sit anywhere within the PNC footprint, except for Colorado, Hawaii, Alaska. In person activities may occur periodically based on business need.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC .
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Web Reference : AJF/358305016-202
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of PNC Financial Services Group. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe