About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 20k people distributed in across the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients' businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com .
Fancy joining a global organisation who is revolutionizing the digital landscape?
At Publicis Sapient, we help our clients with their Digital Business Transformation journey. In the energy & commodities trading space, our clients are increasingly investing in the transformation of their digital estate, architecting for speed and agility in the context of the challenges and opportunities brought by the Energy Transition.
As our Senior (Associate) Business Analyst - ETRM at Publicis Sapient, you will serve as our clients' trusted advisor, assisting the Product Owner in defining, articulating, and executing a ETRM product strategy that transforms customer experience and business outcomes.
You will collaborate with clients and our own engineering teams undertaking transformation in the energy & commodities trading space to understand business and end-customer needs, and then constantly deliver value with fast release and feedback cycles.
- Partner with clients to articulate business goals and value pools from which we can shape product propositions that provide transformative business outcomes or customer experience
- Develop solution hypotheses iteratively based on your and the team's experience and expertise, to guide product development; then validate that learning with user testing
- Translate product strategy into a roadmap containing well-defined and prioritized user stories, and features and enablers that will realize the product vision to assist the client in achieving long-term advantage
- Establish objective goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs, and quantifiable business outcomes
- Design and enable solutions or digital transformation initiatives that enhance business value delivery and responsiveness for our clients by applying Lean and Agile practices and frameworks
- Articulate technology-based solutions, present in new business situations and workshops, and sometimes navigate complex client situations
- Be the first point of contact to identify, manage and resolve requirement questions, dependencies, issues and risks with the onshore and offshore team and business
- Build and maintain a trusting relationship with the client, teams, and vendors; develop influence without authority
- Inspire, lead, and mentor a high-performing team of Product Analysts to continually facilitate improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class digital products and services
- You will also be part in the Stakeholder management of users from Front Office to Back Office
- You will develop project plans and help manage the project scope
- As a Senior Associate aiming to become a Manager you will have the chance to lead internal delivery teams, mentor plus coach them
- Demonstrated success managing digital solutions in the ETRM space from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
- Significant knowledge and expertise within the energy & commodities industry
- Hands-on experience on some of the leading ETRM packages, eg Endur, Rightangle, Aspect or emerging ones such as Beacon
- Good understanding of end to end processes in physical commodity, trading or banking industry
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- A solid track record in delivering complex business or technology solutions, from solution design to end-to-end system implementation, in the ETRM space
- Experience in (or a strong desire to learn) techniques and methodologies that maximize flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles
- Technical knowledge of database system SQL, NoSQL, My SQL etc
- Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager designation and certified Agile Product Manager designation
- US or EU Renewables Trading knowledge is a big plus
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Web Reference : AJF/357447131-202
Posted Date : Tue, 28 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Publicis Groupe. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe