- I mpressive communication skills & Customer engagement credentials
- Understanding & practice of agile process
- Plans and directs all design, testing and technical engineers working on specific projects.
- Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of Software.
- Oversees product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project.
- Monitors progress and performance against the project plan.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Segment
- Cross industry knowledge to leverage IoT for growth is a key
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Web Reference : AJF/150632513-202
Posted Date : Sat, 04 Dec 2021
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Diverse Lynx. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe