Job Title Project Manager-Supply Chain
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Project Manager-Supply Chain to w ork within Raymond's New Product Development (NPD) process, providing supply chain planning support to help ensure projects launch on time and are integrated seamlessly into our production and planning processes. The Supply Chain Project Manager is a recognized expert in Raymond's processes and procedures and is a key player on our New Product Development team organizational goals and vision. You will:
- Working with Engineering and Program Management, develops Parts Release Plans that achieve optimal project timeline compression while enabling clear visibility of progress to plan.
- Initiates long lead time part independent demand. Ensures parts availability to support mass production startup. Manages production ramp up/ramp down parts planning ensuring a clean transition between targeted start up planning and traditional Sales and Operations Planning and Master Scheduling planning bill driven forecasting.
- Represents the interests of Materials and Operations on assigned project teams. Coordinates supply chain NPD response, prioritizing/expediting engineering change requests, verifying system take order readiness, and providing aftermarket planning support for stocked parts.
- Participates in NPD Phase Review meetings, reporting on Engineering Change status, and identifying significant supply chain and operational risks to project timeline.
- Sets project go/no go points based on supply chain exposure and ensures they are clearly communicated and understood by the rest of the business. Weighs in on go/no go decisions with objective articulation of potential risk.
- Plans prototype and preproduction builds ensuring part availability, determining build timing and requirements, and ultimately dispositioning project units.
- Develops project obsolescence plans and ensures system coding identifying phase out parts.
- Acts as high-level Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert, triaging difficult situations, exploring alternative solutions, and mitigating risk.
- Lends support to critical changes and aftermarket campaigns that are not NPD but require special planning. This may include end of life part planning and/or participation in Corporate Product Health Teams.
- Requires in depth technical knowledge of concept and theories as would typically be acquired in a Master's degree in area of expertise.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience in technical field is required.
- Project management experience is also required.
- Some management experience is preferred.
It would be great if you had:
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level attention to details
About the work schedule:
This position may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule depending on experience and successful completion of an orientation period.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $68,000-$88,000
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Web Reference : AJF/361261632-202
Posted Date : Tue, 21 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of The Raymond Corporation. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe