Major Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Major Account Executive, to support the King of Prussia and the surrounding marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.Summary:
Major Account Executives are dedicated to selected accounts with the responsibility to increase market share within the major market environment. MAE?s are responsible for integrated solutions of Toshiba's products full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.Responsibilities:
- Drive sales revenue and market share in major markets by managing a defined territory to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients and expanding existing territory, presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training
- Bachelor?s degree and or 5 years of successful sales experience within the document solutions arena.
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus
- Experience in sales within the government arena with an office solutions concentration
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and/or decision-maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills with a business acumen which includes demonstrated excellence in sales quota achievement
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Valid Driver?s License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Web Reference : AJF/341751272-202
Posted Date : Mon, 20 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Toshiba America Business Solutions. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe